1. Open Price Resistance
When price rejects from the previous day’s high and closes below the previous day’s high, the previous day’s high acts as a resistance. Open and close should be below the previous day’s high. This levels can acts as a support and resistance.
2. Open Price Support
When price rejects from the previous day’s low and closes above the previous day’s low, the previous low high acts as support. Open and close should be below the previous day’s high. These levels can act as support and resistance.
3. Super Bullish Breakout Stocks
This scanner will scan stocks that close above the previous resistance with the highest volume.
4. Super Bearish Breakout Stocks
This scanner will scan stocks that close below the previous support with the highest volume.
5. Volume Retrace:
This scanner will scan such stocks where support is formed with increasing volume and price fall with low volume that is speculative fall so we can expect the price to move up from the support area.
6. 3P Stocks: 3P stocks means we select such stocks in which volume and delivery breakout has happened but the price is still inside the range. So there is an opportunity to trade price breakout.
7. Scanner for Volume BO Strategy.
8. Two increasing volume red candles(Resistance).